Directions from I-59 North/South
- Take Exit 218 into Fort Payne
- Turn onto Hwy 35 South
- Go to traffic light, stay in right lane, and veer right towards Hwy 11 South
- Continue South on Hwy 11 for approx 5 miles and turn left on County Road 81 (At the time of this print there is a BBQ restaurant there also, and signs for Akins Furniture)
- Go up Lookout Mountain to the 4-way stop in Dogtown – approx 3.5 miles
- Continue straight ahead (after you stop for stop sign) on AL State Hwy 176 East for 3.4miles and turn left onto County Road 251
- After you turn, continue down (stay to right at fork in the road) for 0.7 miles and you’ll see “Bear Creek Log Cabins” sign on right side of road at our drive.
- Continue down curvy and woodsy driveway-please watch out for deer, turkey, etc.
We do not have an office to check in at - so call and we will meet you at Cabin.