Sincerely, Randy & Sandy Galloway (and Jacey too!)
A deposit is required to reserve dates in our cabins. Deposit amounts are determined by the cabin rented and the number of nights you want to stay. When you call to reserve a cabin, you will be asked, “How many people will be staying? (adults, children and infants)” This number depends on rent rate you are given. If more people decide to come, after you have already given us a number, we need to know before your arrival. Additional rent rate may apply and we also want to have enough “stuff” in cabin for yall ! (for ex. towels, wash cloths, etc) We do live on the premises and watch our cabins closely. So, that being said, NO OUT-OF-CONTROL cabin parties allowed! But we do want you to have a good time!
We know family related deaths, sickness, last minute unplanned events or other real life issues out of anyone’s control do occasionally happen. We are a “small” home based business, not a huge motel/hotel chain or commercial cabin owners, so cancellations of any kind greatly affect us.
* IF YOU MUST CANCEL your reservations 2 weeks or more before scheduled stay:
1) You may reschedule your visit (additional deposit may be required)
2) Cash refund – if you choose this option your deposit will be refunded minus a $30 cancellation fee.
* IF YOU MUST CANCEL your reservations within 2 weeks of your scheduled stay, the deposit will be forfeited UNLESS we are able to re-cover your scheduled stays and then the above would apply to you also.
* IF YOU ARE A PART OF A GROUP/FAMILY that has 2 or more cabins rented for the same dates then the cancellation policy is 28 DAYS before arrival date. The same options are given if cancelled dates are covered.
* We do seem to have more cancellations for the month of December. If you have dates reserved in December then the cancellation policy is also 28 DAYS. The same options are given if cancelled dates are recovered.
* ALL CANCELLATIONS BUT BE DONE BY PHONE CALL ONLY – YOU MUST TALK TO RANDY OR SANDY DIRECTLY, NO EMAILS OR MESSAGES WILL BE ACCEPTED AS CANCELLATION.
* Weather (good or bad) is out of all our control. Please check the outlook if that has an affect on your stay. You can use zip code 35967 and go to weather.com for future weather conditions. NO REFUNDS OR DISCOUNTS GIVEN DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS – WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CANCELLED RESERVATIONS IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER.
* You can add nights, if available, but cannot subtract nights reserved. No refunds for early departures or less days than reserved.
* ALL cabins are smoke free. Smoking outside is fine. Please use the furnished ashtrays and do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
* We do allow SOME pets in SOME of our cabins for a pet fee. It is mandatory that you inform us you wish to bring a pet upon the time reservations are made. All pets must be pre-approved. Please make sure you keep your pet in a carrier or kennel while you are away from your cabin. Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in immediate eviction and no refund will be given.
* We can not guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, hot tubs, TV’s, satellite receivers, or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to us immediately. We will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made. As we all know “things” do occasionally stop working, we hope this doesn’t happen during your visit.
* Many different pests live and thrive in this area. Although we do perform regular pest control on all of our cabins, we do not guarantee them to be FREE of ALL pests. Should you experience a “pest control issue” please contact us. We cannot offer and compensation for the presence of pests.
* Please place all the furniture back in the arrangement in which you found it upon arrival. Do not disconnect and cables or plugs from the television as this may interfere with its working ability. Bed lined and bath towels are not “changed” during your stay and the start-up set of soap, toilet tissue, paper towels and trash bags are not replenished.
* Hot tubs have been cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival. Please remember there ARE certain health risks that are associated with using a hot tub. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes only and are not designed to support person(s). DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS, THEY WILL BREAK. Parents, please tell your children about the hot tubs and covers before you arrive. When not using the hot tub, leave the cover on so tub will stay warm and debris will stay out.
* Guests should understand they are solely responsible for any property damage, accident, injury to any persons or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money and items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to guest’s use of the premises or the items of personal property provided by Bear Creek Log Cabins.